We Have Your Answer!
Jump On The Road To Better Health With A Shelter Dog
• Pets Can Improve Your Mood: It’s almost impossible to stay in a bad mood when a pair of loving dog’s eyes
• Pets Control Blood Pressure Better Than Drugs: Yes, it’s true. While ACE inhibiting drugs generally reduce
blood pressure, they aren’t as effective on controlling spikes in blood pressure due to stress and tension.
• Pets Encourage You To Get Out and Exercise: Dog owners walk more than non-pet owners.
• Pets Can Help With Social Support: When we’re out walking, having a dog with us can make us more
approachable and give people a reason to stop and talk
• Pets Stave Off Loneliness and Provide Unconditional Love: Pets can offer love and companionship, enjoy
comfortable silences, keep secrets and are excellent snugglers.
• Pets Can Reduce Stress—Sometimes More Than People: While we all know the power of talking about your
problems with a good friend, recent research shows that spending time with a pet may be even better!
ADOPT A SHELTER DOG!
Come see these beautiful dogs and more at
Frontier Animal Society - 4473 Barton-Orleans Rd - Orleans, VT 05860
|Haunted by the thought of eating “one more salad?”
Tired of tripping over that unused exercise equipment in your
Shocked at the price of a gym membership?